Potential Problems With Your Heater
We know how important your heating system is especially in the middle of winter. If your heater isn’t working the way it should, then give our professional heater repair company a call. Whether your heating problem is big or small, we can diagnose your issue quickly and make your home warm again.
There are a variety of reasons why you may need a heater repair company such as:
1. Dirty filters – the filters on the heater are often the last thing homeowners think about, but they need to be replaced regularly. A filter that’s clogged with dust, pet hair and debris will cause your heater to stop working like it should by blocking the air circulation. Clogged filters also put excess strain on the HVAC system and shorten the life of the unit.
2. Thermostat issues – the thermostat is the control center of your heating system. When it’s not working right, then your heating system may not run at its full strength or at all. If you’ve checked your batteries in the thermostat and your settings but your heat still won’t come on, then we can help.
3. Mechanical issues – there are plenty of moving parts when it comes to your HVAC including belts, fans and bearings. Over time these parts can wear out or break and cause your heating system to malfunction. Our trained technicians can diagnose and replace broken or old parts quickly.
4. Problems with the pilot – sometimes your heating system simply won’t work due to a faulty pilot or bad flame sensor. If your furnace has been cycling on and off, that’s a sign of a problem that we can fix. Furnaces should be serviced by HVAC professionals because they can cause serious injury.
5. Furnace fan won’t shut off – if you notice that your furnace fan won’t stop blowing, it could be that your thermostat is set on the fan operating mode. If that’s not the case, then your furnace may have a problem with the fan relay.
6. Breakers are tripped – if you are continuously having to reset your breakers when the heat is on, then it could be a dirty filter or a problem with the ductwork. Something may be blocking a vent, which causes the HVAC to work harder than normal.
If you’re experiencing any of these common issues, don’t wait until next winter to call a heater repair company. Our friendly and experienced HVAC technicians are available for emergency service any time, so give us a call today.