Hot Water Heaters
As in many homes of today, you can usually find a tank type water heater. The water heater is where your hot water is generated in your home. It usually comes in a tank form (but also can be tankless) and can be heated by electric, natural gas, or propane. The main purpose of the water heater is to not only heat the water, but to store the heated water until it is ready for use. That is why each tank is insulated for more efficient use.
At Green Heating, Cooling & Electric our hot water heater experts will analyze and diagnose any malfunction your system may have. Whether it’s an old system or new high efficiency system our technicians have been trained to keep your system properly maintained. By keeping your hot water heater in top working order with annual maintenance, you can cut your monthly energy cost. We offer 24/7 emergency services so you know you are covered when you need it most. And we always keep our trucks fully stocked so we can fix your problem the first time. Remember when you want honest, affordable, reliable service… Think GREEN!
Hot Water Heaters Repair
When it comes to repairing your home’s water heater, you only want the best service that is professional and affordable. Our certified technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified meaning they have passed a nationally recognized test developed and supported by all segments of the hvac industry. Why is this important? Because when you need a professional in your home, you want to make sure you’re receiving top quality service and peace of mind.
Things to Consider:
- Type of Water Heaters? Conventional tanks or tankless systems both bring hot water to your home. Tankless systems give you instant hot water, however are considerably more expensive.
- Size of Water Tank? Water heaters come in various sizes from typically from 30 gallon up to 80 gallon. It all depends on how much hot water you need and that is usually based on the number of people living in your home.
- Fuel Type? You can fuel your water heater by natural gas, electric, or propane. It all depends on what is available in your home and what is more important to you for example; electric water heaters can be installed into a confined space where gas water heaters need at least 6-18” due to gas build-up.
Hot Water Heater Maintenance
Safety tips for a leaking water heater:
- Shut off fuel supply
- Shut off cold water supply to the water heater
- Open all hot water faucets in your home
- Attach hose to drain valve at the bottom of the water heater and drain unit of all water
Not sure how to maintain your hot water heater? Green Heating, Cooling, & Electric can take care of all your hot water heater needs. Our trained professionals are available 24/7 for all your hot water emergency repair needs.
Hot Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Typically, when your hot water heater is over 10 years old you may want to consider replacing the unit. Minerals in the water react with the steel causing corrosion and eventually will cause a leak. Newer units come with anode rods to corrode in place of the steel better and have better insulation to improve efficiency
When it’s time to replace or install a new hot water heater, we understand how expensive and frustrating it can be. That’s why we have our certified technicians analyze your current system to see how efficiently it is running. If it is something that can be repaired then we will show you how. If not, then we will explain what next steps need to be taken for a new hot water heater. We always give our customers options to best fit their needs and budget. And as always we offer financing to help you get the comfort your family needs.